It's well known that children can lose considerable momentum when they are away from school during the summer months. Many need ongoing remedial assistance and/or specific instruction in learning strategies and study skills to maintain their progress. The summer programs at Eagle Hill Southport School are designed to help. Students entering grade K-9 are immersed in integrated programs that are hands-on, dynamic, and fun.
Hands-on. Dynamic. Fun.
We offer two- and five-week programs. Both are morning-only and feature:
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Individualized instruction
- Multi-modal learning activities
Morning Programs June 26-July 28, 2017
Please click on specific programs for dates, times, and detailed information.
- Skills Sharpener (Skills Based Program for students entering grades 1-5)
- Get a Jump on Middle School (Learning Strategies Program for students entering grade 5-6)
Want to know more? Click here to learn about our Five-Week Programs
- Adventures in Reading (Reading Camp for students entering grades K-1) - Wait List Only
- All the Write Stuff (Writing Skills Workshop for students entering grades 6-9)
- Study Smarter (Study Skills Workshop for students entering grades 6-9)
- Demystifying Math (Math Skills Workshop for students entering grades 6-9)
- Reading to Learn (Reading Strategies Workshop for students entering grades 6-9)
- Ready, Set, Research (Research Skills Workshop for students entering grades 6-9)